the MILO in2CRICKET program is designed for boys and girls from 5 to 8 years old. It is a fast, fun and active program that emphasises maximum participation, basic motor and cricket skill development. It is experience based and builds its foundations on the essentials for lifelong involvement in physical activity and sport.
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 5-8
- For kids still learning the basic skills of the game
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- 8-12 week program
- Sessions last up to 60 minutes
- All equipment provided
- It's safe - we use plastic bats and a rubber ball
- Inclusive of children with a disability
To find out more, visit this link.